For the love of food of the foodie mommy's food shots plus recipes! :)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

KFC Two Piece Chicken

KFC two piece chicken spicy and original flavor TheFoodieMommy.info
Extra hungry? Try filling up with two pieces of any of Kentucky Fried Chicken chicken variants. Choose from Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy chicken. Plus a cup of rice, and lots of gravy. This meal costs P99 (ala carte) and P120 (combo with drinks).
The little guy wants KFC for lunch after attending mass just within AMall. My boys are up to it so we headed off to KFC for a quick Sunday lunch before going to another mall where I remember seeing an affordable option to buy a new electric stove.

This was a combination of spicy and original flavor. I have come to explore in eating the spicy variants of food lately. The hubby has an influence on that since he likes hot and spicy food. It has become somewhat like an acquired taste for me. I am getting to that point where I am appreciating and enjoying spicy food now. It's like an adventure and spicing up life for TheFoodieMommy who loves to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment