For the love of food of the foodie mommy's food shots plus recipes! :)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

McDonald's Holiday Sweet Pleasures 2013

McDonald's has launched their Holiday Sweet Pleasures 2013 about five days ago. I just found out about it today. Indeed the Christmas holiday for this year is near. Stores everywhere have been launching their holiday offerings.
McDo Holiday Sweet Pleasures 2013Here are the posters both courtesy of the McDonalds FB page.
McDo Holiday Sweet Pleasures 2013 wide
Their new dessert Salted Caramel Sundae is an offering to indulge in a holiday treat that is what they described as the perfect medley of salty and sweet to get the merry mood started early.
For those who loves their McFlurry, there's a new scrumptious brand new holiday flavor which cookie lovers are sure to love. The cookie butter that has been trending for months now has come to be one of their new flavors in their Cookie Butter McFlurry.
There's also the McFlurry with OREO in Merry Berry and OREO flavors. Who loves Oreo? Well this foodie mommy and my lil foodie kid loves Oreo. I would love to try both.
Last but not the least...
The McCafe Coffee Float has been one interesting drink for me when I need to really work late at night. Coffees don't usually have that effect on me to really keep me up all night long. But McDo's Coffee Float has been tested and proven for us as the most effective coffee drink I have taken that kept me awake till the wee hours of 3AM to 4PM. We cannot forget it when we first tried it before with my hubby. We were not able to sleep when we turned in around 2AM which is already really late. We both were kept awake until 3AM and for me till 4AM when finally sleep came to me.
I want try all the new holiday flavors soon! I also that they also have new flavors for the sundae cone. Well let's try them all this holiday season! Kids and kids at heart would be delighted!
Follow TheFoodieMommy on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TheFoodieMommy and do tweet me so I can also tweet back. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment