For the love of food of the foodie mommy's food shots plus recipes! :)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nutella Bar from Coffee at Yellow Hauz

Nutella Bar from Coffee at Yellow Hauz Davao
Nutella Bar from Coffee at Yellow Hauz is a must try for nutella lovers out there. I instantly liked it and I honestly enjoyed eating it while it was served warm. There are some sweets and pastries that I love to eat while they are still freshly baked and warm.
Trivia: Did you know that there is such a day as World Nutella Day? Yes it was last February 5, 2013 when Nutella lovers worldwide unite for a day. Nutella is more than just a “chocolaty hazelnut spread” they say...it is a way of life for some people.
With the homey feel of the local coffee shop where this is available that is one of our fave hangouts in the city when we wait to fetch our little kid at school. Or when we feel like having milk tea with good free WIFI and cozy hangout, we go to CYH.
This nutella bar is not too sweet yet it is delicious. I wish I could eat two more slices of this! I like Nutella. I can say this is Nutella-licious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment