For the love of food of the foodie mommy's food shots plus recipes! :)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Selecta Super Chocolate Ice Cream in a Cone

Selecta Chocolate Ice Cream in a Cone
Selecta Super Chocolate Ice Cream in a Cone
One thing kids like our dear little boy wants in the heat of this summer 2013 is a scoop of their favorite delicious ice cream to cool themselves. He asked for his favorite chocolate ice cream when we went to the Selecta scooping station in front of the Robinson's Supermarket in Abreeza Mall Davao.
I sure got hungry and I wanted one for myself but this foodie mommy had to stop her craving. We still have a roll of brazo de mercedes from Tiny Kitchen to finish in our refrigerator at home. That will be my sweet treat for myself and hubby when we get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment